Saturday, November 13, 2010

What You Will Find Here

1) Judaism
2) Politics
3) Jewish Music News
4) Funny or inspiring Youtube clips
5) My life experiences and travels
6) The Torah I am learning in Yeshiva

I follow many blogs (Judaism, Politics, Jewish Music, etc) and will be linking to them when I have something to say on the subject.

I am in touch with a lot of people in the Jewish Music Biz and will always keep you up to date with all the current and upcoming new music.

I am in Netiv Aryeh’s afternoon halacha kollel learning for semicha, and would love to share the interesting topics we are covering with you and any other Torah insights that have a profound affect on me.

I look forward to many great discussions and hope that we can all respectfully add thoughtful opinions on any of the different topics. If you ever have any questions or concerns please contact me at bukin86@gmail.com and I will always get back to you ASAP.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to reading more and I'm linking your blog.

    ReplyDelete